Short post

Wondering around doing noting..Just hope that my mind can stop thinking so I decide to go to bed early today..but..haha..I think even I'm laying on there for hours, I still won't get to sleep..

Too bad to said that I have a test tomorrow and I didn't study at all..skip jor 2 long classes but didn't follow up the lesson that I have left behind yet..didn't catch up with my Math A and starting to get lost in my Math B..
It has been the 3 weeks..not very long..but..haha..I think I did noting at all but I dunno where my time go..
I sleep less then others..study less than others..but I think I spend a lot of time online and day dreaming more than others..XD..haiz

When I was laying on the bed..soemthing nice pop out from my mind..
"The Journal" that I was thinking of making one myself, makes me think back our past..and it brings up my smile..but after that I look back at my phone..I felt lonely..=,(
You ask me before why I have to cry when I miss you?Why can't I be happy when missing you?
Hmm..Maybe I didn't and can't see you for AGES~~~~XD

Wonders when my card will arrive..


ps./ Felt better after blogging..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla