Sudden feel

Suddenly I'm affair to love..
The pass flash through my mind..and the insecure feeling come back to me..
You didn't reply my msg..You didn't tell me what's really going on yesterday..

Have been asking and telling myself these days whenever I'm angry,
"Did I did the same thing as you do? "
The answer was always yes and my anger disappear just like that..
Even every time I care or I'm angry..when I know you are ok I'll be happy and noting as well

Hmm..I dunno what's wrong with me..I know you care..I feel your love..but when I recall back just now..I was scare..
Scare this is just a dream?a lie?or I just scare one day I'll loose everything wonderful that I'm having now?and I start to think that everything might just be a lie..
I'm scare to trust..I'm so grieved..


Then I come to think about Angel this few days..I know I'm just lying to myself..I know I still care a lot about her and that's the reason why I'm hating her so much for now..But last time I wasn't wearing a mask in front of her when I'm with her even thought I thought I was but this few days when I look by the pix..I wasn't just trying to fit in and change myself..but I was happy as well [even I'm happier for now]..Just wanna say thank you..yet you have choose this path..so please be responsible for it..

Had a chat with Carmen in msn..it seems like she's having some problems with her bf..
Compare to her..I'm very lucky and happy..even thought you are a tree..XD..but I'm glade that it was you who appear in my life..
Anyway, hope everything goes well to her..


ps./ Can't take you off my mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla