Sunday

Woo~its so not me..sunday waking up in this kind of time?XD..yup..woke up at 9 something to prepare myself for the outing with my girls..hehe..
Lina texted me to inform us that she'll be late and was hang around on facebook and plurk to spend my time..after that me and Zi Ying reach "old place" on time as well as Lina..Nan come after but hmm..one more..where's Fiona???=.="..she always late..but today she was late for 30 minutes.."Fiona!!!We gonna leave you behind if you are late next time!"..haha..
All of us were starving and went to desert house for lunch..after that we went bourke street to shop and digest our lunch..bought one pair of heel in Emporio..dun really remember that the heel I bought izit the one I saw before I went back to Pg and wanted it badly when I was in Pg(Lina said it the same one)..but the heel I saw before cost AUD180 and guess what?the one I bought cost me AUD70!!!!
OMG!!!Its just 2 month plus nearly 3 months..This is damn crazy!!!!but I didn't get to have the brown or even gold one coz it left size 10..sob sob..but the black one is also nice..so I bought the black one..hehe..
wondering around
the girls

We then went to Max B***** for CHOCOLATE..one of our favorite shop..^^..

the best waffle ♥ it most^^
dip
cold chocolate
hot dark choco

It was so full and satisfied after all the eating and chatting..XD..we then went to buy boxes coz Lina's going to make her dear Mike Valentine's present..^^..feb 14th is around the corner..haiz..first year valentine's not going to be with him kinda sad but..haha..maybe its also a good thing I guess?ok..back to topic..It was 5 and all the shop are closing so we have no place to go anymore and decide to go to Nan's apartment..chat and chat and chat..kinda tired and sleepy..XD

went back around 6.30pm coz someone is finally free..since I came back till now..I'm the one who calling him..he didn't even ask me to call him at all..=.=..but maybe because last night..I felt so worm and nice and hope to hear his voice much more longer..but..piggy not enough sleep and my hp low batt so..ciao..=)

One of my ex-classmate actually finds me in msn just now and said there is something very urgent that he needs my help..I was very curious and asked him what happened?then he just ask "breast for 32A is how many cm?"=.="..but in the end he told me that he wanna buy a dress for her gf and ask me weather its suitable for her or not?how lovely he is..haha..he bought her a necklet and ear ring from po kong..and a dress for her..he said he just want her to be happy..=)..what can I say?haha..*Simon and Hui Ling I hope you guys will be happy forever and always that sweet^^ *
I hope I will get something from him also..but I know I won't..haha..so just forget about it..maybe I'll be lucky to get something in my dream..=p
ok la..I was just joking..anyway..wish all of you happy cyn and had a sweet valentine's..^_<


ps./ Agian..Its monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla