sleepless nights

Notice that I can't sleep after I came here if I'm not tired enough..guess I had been working hard for the first few days before college started..haha..
Things changed..I'm not use to be the same old me anymore..I dunno why..
But I had been drinking everyday just like drinking water [actually one day one bottle nia la..dunno when will get diabetes ==]
I wanna sleep la..ARG!!!!WTF!!!Everyday like this how am I going to concentrate on study and do well wor?haiz..

I'm sorry..I said horrible things..I didn't meant to..but I really feel that way..Its just that..I'm actually too childish..noting really happened but I just find problem to make myself sad..
Dear, I'm sorry..=( [I know you can't see it also but..haiz..]
I hope I just can be stronger and not being ur burden anymore..

Had my student ID back within 3 hours after I had paid for 20 bucks to get a new want..haiz..RM60++ fly away liao lo..everytime so careless..very good lo..=.=
Anyway..going to check for the flight ticket tomorrow..the sooner I get the lesser I will be spending..I know you think birthday isn't any special day..but I hope I can make up something special this year.. [will be creaking my head @@]


ps./Just pretending doesn't really help anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla