Opposite Wednesday

Today is not really my day..Thought I could be more relax since today is Wednesday but it seems to be not..Went to print pix which I'm using it for my Valentine's Day card..but I notice there's no sure thing as 2R here and I have to wash 3R size pix..haiz..and almost late for class..coz I went before class..

When to collect the pix after class..lucky today has longer lesson..so I didn't wait long to get they pix..On the way back I know it would take time to finish it up by today coz it wasn't going smooth according to the plan..and when my way back..I felt dizzy and started to see more buttons in the life..=.=..what I can say?The weather is driving me crazy..I'm always hetty even I drink a lot of water(but ulcer getting better)..

Decide to skip one class so that I can finish the card..but in the end I skip two..=.=..but I still didn't get to sleep well or rest early..TT
Going to have acc test on friday, need to do research on report and made a summary by friday,having math B test on tuesday and CSC and math A on thursday..my pity new year..doesn't have a break at all..

I'm not really in the mood today except for making card of coz..A stupid lady shout at me when I went to the post shop to post my card for the second time..and I have to teach Simon CSC..haiz..whole day long..but
thanks to Vera and Lina and also Simon..my day gets much more better..but I still feel like blogging..haha..to say out everything and to make myself feels better..
My bb is kinda busy these days but his msg makes me warm and dun feel like being upset or having a bad mood..
but hope he's taking care of himself as well..^^

When its done..What a mess?

To the one I LOVE

part of it^^

Hope Jacyline will be ok when she's in Aus..I know how she feels and I know it will be tough for her..If you are reading this..Just find me whenever you need someone k?even though we are not that close..but at least we are still in Aus..^^..[my aus hp num-0422442358]



ps./ I won't let it go just that easy..you made the choice and I'll let you regret on doing this decision..just wait and see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla