Too free

Addicted to korean drama recently..A drama called "yuan lai shi mai nan"..

I found out something weird..dunno its just me or what?why seeing the same drama but will have different reaction and the differences is like so damn big???

Me and my roommates watch each episode per day..and every time whenever we are watching is like so damn quite except for the talking part from the drama..and recently my housemate after seeing us watched that, they started to watch as well..their reaction are totally different..they keep screaming and yelling and stay up till 4++ and go for class next day just to watch that drama..@@..keep on saying who's handsome and bla bla bla..Its not like the actor not handsome..but why we dun have the same reaction like the one they are having de?

we actually discuss about that and thought we are too old for that...hmm..for the second thought..non of this ever happened before in our whole life..haha..maybe we are abnormal..XD..that was the conclusion..haha..

Putting on weight recently..>_<..NO!!!!need to work on it..but recently very easy to get hungry leh..and I had a lot of ice-cream..@@..[there is 2 more left in the freeze]OMG!!!need to go exercise de..fat oil shu~~~~go away..keep ur distance from me..I still wanna wear my nice nice dress and clothes..I wanna wear my skinny and feel comfort with my comfort..XD

Life can't be any better than before..I'm happy even sometimes all the pass keep flashing on my mind..even I'm in the same class as she does..I doesn't need to change to fit in..doesn't need to do other ppl stuff..=)

noting to do..=p

ps./can I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla