believe it or not?its juz depands on u

ah soo told me not to take the hill road at night
coz maggie have exprience
the next day after they took that road at night
one tyre pang cet
one involved in an accident
another..
can't remember wat happened de
related to car also
i dun believe at first
but after today
........
it might be juz a coincidence
well
its all depans on how you take it

i take the road yesterday to fetch Cisi to her new house

today after class
i was planning to go back to have my laundry done
then go new world park

coming out from my college not until 5 minutes
**PANG**
my car lost his head

wa~~~~~
can u believe that is my car??
suzuki swift
haiz
well
by law
its my fault
the whole story
it starts like this
i was in a t-junction
and wanna turn down
but there is a honda..
[i dun really notice wat car is that]
coming straight
i turn in coz i still got enough time
but i really dunno what's wrong with that guy
is he panic or wat
if he really wanna avoid from banging me
he should break instate of turning into the same direction
and i thought he wanna turn in and slow down
but he juz keep getting closer to my way
to avoid him
i turn to the left
but still he beng me
and stupid me
instate of pressing break
i press accelerate
to bang the gate
and i didn't notice that
until the car keep moving forward when bang to the net
=.=
the net save me i guess
but that's wat my car became
two "tiang" were down
the air bag didn't come out
but lucky noting happened to me
i still know how to come out from the passanger site
and i really wanna thanks to all that who help me and stay with me when i need help
JUN SHUN..LIK..JIAN YU..YUSUF
SIMON..HUI LING..AH KIM..SIVA
my uncles..aunty..
people who cares and keep on calling me and msg me
YIN LONG..ADRIAN..HAN PING..VERA
my cousin..my cousin's husband
my dad's partner
Cisi was there for me the whole time
ah soo bring me to the bank
and both of them borrow me money
[but didn't use in the end]
really felt grateful for all of u
especially Cisi
**love**hugs**
sorry for all the troubles
and thanks for all of u
love you guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla