everything doesn't seem right..

my parents saw the "love letter" from my college yesterday and called me..
i didn't do much explaination..i had done something wrong..and i deserve to be punish..
the more i explain it juz to find excuse for myself not to get into trouble i guess..
i send a msg for me and told her i'm sorry..

i had been choose to be the assistant of "DISASTER"..
i respect the decision they make but i dun really think that i should be the choosen want to hold this post..i'm the worst in the team..and i really doesn't think that i'm the right guy..
but anyway i'll try my best and help u guys when u need me..
that is at least what i can do..
went out for dinner with maggie, may and vera..
its kinda funny and happy but i can't really laught at all..
at least not LDM..coz i felt sorry for my parents..
and after hearing the pass of soo..my thought gets wider..
i kept silence coz i dun think my advice is good enough for Yi Feng..

lazy to wake up this morning coz sleep very late but still i have no choice..
didn't complete my essay for the whole day..really damn bad mood..
but we had luch with ashley..didn't saw her quite long time..kinda happy..=)
and GOOD NEWS..she might be coming back to JOIN US!!!><
hope she'll come back..i'll arrange the time for her properly too..so that she can dun waste her time for study..
and saw something nice in pet shop..yet its so~~~EXPENSIVE..
didn't get to decide wat to buy for his bday present yet..
but still long..will see how..

haiz my hand and feet still itch ah~~~~TT
so many days de..didn't get better at all..
BO FORM again..hate that i'm alone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla