a word "why"

lots of "why" in my mind that bothers me..but i try to no take them seriously..
get scold by my dad on saturday..and talk to my mum after that which make me cry the whole day..except when i was with Cisi and when i reach home..
DAMN IT!!!my eyes were so pain and dry when i was in gurney..and i got headache too..
why am i being so useless all the time??even when i'm talking with my mum..
i was shivering while crying..juz to beg them to give me some time..
i can't release my pressure..
"ARG!!!!" was the only thing i tried to make myself cool down..
we had a talk..and both were crying so ugly..but at least we know wat each other need now..
yet its juz one tiny little step that both of us had take..
hope that throught this we can work even harder to be better..
everything will be fine when the time comes..

move to yesterday..
went bukit merah with my classmates..
wOo~having fun with all of them although there is not much thing to play..
but still enjoy the day..
its kinda tired after the half day playing there..
i was a bit angry after that actually..
coz i rush back from taipeng..hope that we won't be late for class..
i let u know wat time i gonna reach b4 i depart..but i didn't know that he's with u and u guys took so long to come down..didn't get ready at all..
i dun like to be late..and i'm sick..i dun mind waiting..its juz that i need to think for others too..
got no mood at all during the class..

soo's dog died juz now..pretty sad..but others won't feel the pain as he does i guess?
"shaggy" is there since he was in high school..it had been 10 years i guess..
everytime when he tell me that she gonna pass away soon..he looks different..
moody and quite..and everytime i'll tried to pull him back..
i dunno he'll cry or not..but when i comfort him by touching his shoulder..
he tried to smile at me..but he looks..like gonna cry..
i leave with any words to comfort him but i send him a msg..tried to cheer him up..
but i guess it doesn't work..
after i sit in front of my laptop only i notice his feeling..thinking back wat had happened and stupid me sending that msg..
haiz..anyway..hope he'll be fine soon..
and all my friends will be happy..
LOVE YA..muackss..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla