tired day..

jian yu drunk this morning during our break time..we went for breakfast..
he didn't eat anything and juz ordered a bottle of beer..
he tried to smoke and ask cigarette from our senior..
OMG!!!wat is he doing??i push his hand and ask him not to..
guess that something had happened in his relationship but i juz keep quite..
"that gal she like doesn't like him at all..and she's good with him coz she's very "hiao""..
my other classmate told me that after that..and i hear that that gal like my other classmate,lik ,which is jian yu bro..haiz..
didn't even get together already like this..
where is the jian yu i think which like a play boy but not dare to play de??
everyone have their own problem..i can't say much also..

lack of sleep ah..juz slept 2 hours last night..
after class i'm damn tired..but still need to go back bm..WTF!!
can't even concentrate on driving also..but still noting happened today..
luck not bad..coz almost accident few times..=p
after going back and pack my stuff i went office to take my road tax [i think]..
but didn't get to see my mum..haiz..dunno wat to do and how to say..
it looks wired if i go and find her like that and got noting to do or say..
so i juz go and find my cousin..too tired until i fall asleep while waiting for her..
my aunty saw me and ask my cousin to call me in..
after going in can't feel like coming out..haha..
but i know everything she told me is juz for my own good..
after that talk is damn late de..i need to go to aus ed to get more info so my cousin went there with me again..
i dunno why everyone was telling me that i shouldn't be so rush..
i still got time to think properly and decide wat i want..but i'm so scare that i can't complete my stuff in time..
wanna settle everything as soon as possible..but should i really do that??or should i juz relax??NO!!!can't RELAX at all..sob sob..wat to do??
i think i should discuss with my parents and settle everything by this two week..

didn't wanna see him..although really miss him and wanna see him..but still saw him juz now..still care how he treats me..
i have been writing the msg for the whole day..
but didn't send it out yet..
didn't even know i should send that out or not??or should i juz decide myself and tell him we should juz be friend??

damn tired!!!!ER!!!
thank you vera for calling me..ah boh i'll be sleeping in Cisi's place..
and sorry Cisi for disturbing u for so long..and worried about me..
didn't get to talk to you and need you to cover blanket for me also[notice that when i wake up]..
Jami3 lov3 Cisi..muackss..^6

Jamie love Cisi coz Cisi love Jamie..
Jamie love Vera and all my friends too oh..
all much take care and stay happy..Jamie too will add oil de..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla