who is he??

26/2/2009

i dunno him at all..what he want actully??
can't sleep...seeing him so tired but still dun sleep for the whole night..
can't say anything at all..
why do i care about him so much..
can't i juz pretend noting and juz be friend with him??
ER!!!STUPID jamie!!!is it so difficult to not to care bout a person so much??

yesterday only said didn't heard about her but today de saw things that i dun wanna see..
i'm kinda angry that time..when he didn't see me that time he didn't find me at all..but he find her..guess i'm not so important to him only actually..
i should talk to him..let him know that we should juz be friend noh?
when will i see my path way??
i know wat to do..but why i don't how to start??
i wanna settle my studies faster..
comform everything then let u know and that time u might not be so good with me anymore noh??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla