life doesn't seem to be so simple..

wake up early today to take pic for our photoshop project..
kinda admine urself after seeing the pic we took..
but still i dun satisfied..coz i think it can be better..
we went for breakfast after that and back to hostel..
i stay there coz my class starts on 12..
we went lunch after class but i didn't eat anything except red bean soup..
dun feel like eating and i'm getting FAT!!haha..
we continue with our next scene of project..and go back after that since our class is cancled and some of them had test tomorrow..
the hot day make me sick..after my laptop is on..straight----toilet..
had my bathe and watch my clothes..
see the time is almost four..can't get a short nap also..coz soo wanna meet me up at 4..
ah ya..then go online la..=p

lynn was there when i reach studio and followed us to pet shop too..
dunno why..i juz kept silence in the car..
tried to make myself busy by msging and calling my classmate to talk about the project..
soo ask me why am i so quite..i answered him i'm thinking of something..
but dunno why when i answered him like that, i felt regret and strange..
i act odd in the whole journey until we went back to studio..
keep asking myself wat's wrong with me??am i jealous??
dun care..practice my dance..feel like going back..noting to do..
he then ask me will i go new world park??
see the time..left 30 minutes after they depart..so i juz said ya..
i drove all of them there..but didn't go for the bboy gathering..
me and soo went pet shop which is nearby..
we saw an "aiguana" [dunno the spelling] which looks different and nice..
special and unique that make it looks like the king..haha..
we bought all the hermit crab in that pet shop..
wOo~total is RM50.40 for all 7 of them..
he ask me not to tell them that he bought hermit crab..
i said ok..^6..
we then went back to new world park and yi feng ask me wat is that??
i said i bought hermit crab..he then =.=..haha..

it was 10 and started to rain..
vera was waiting for us to fetch her and i tried to speed up so that she won't wait for so long..
but half way back to studio..soo said wanna fetch big lynn from jetty and keep on telling me sorry..coz he forgot about that..
my mood start to..change..
after fetching her..she wanna go toilet..have to find a place for her to pee..
the way back to studio seem to be longer on that time..
i tried to speed and over take cars..but i failed..
and everyone drove so slow..make me hotter..
soo keep on asking wat's wrong with me..i juz make a fake smile and said noting..
after dropping them..i was going to fetch vera..but he stop me..
coz i forgot his stuff is still with me..he didn't close my door after taking all his stuff..
my anger increse..he said he wanna follow me..
i ask him why can't i juz go and fetch her alone now very loud when he was talking to others but he seem like didn't heard that..
in the car he kept asking..ask wat happened to me..
the same thing answer i give him juz now was repeat again..
he said my smile looks very fake..
i answered him that vera is waiting alone for so long and all the stupid cars so slow..
but i dun think so that's the only answer..i juz stop after that..
he ask me my temper should be very bad..
i didn't answer him..and speed to 120 after the trafic light..
he ask me to slow down and said not juz two life in my hand but more then that..
i slow down..but my temper doesn't until we went dinner after that..
i drop vera and big lynn..leave me and him go parking..

他要我过宿舍睡。。一开始我说看先。。
但最后还是心动答应了。。心情又恢复了。。
可最后我还是回家了。。曾经冲动的想就自己直接过去。。
但我很笨。。当他回我讯息是我心已经硬了,在会着半路的当中。。
回到家。。哭了。。很气。。很气。。
可我谁都不想找。。也不想回。。就只想让他知道。。
好累。。好累。。连上网都没上就睡了。。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla