Bad luck

Cisi cried that day
She said she’s damn bad luck
My mood went down too

A lot of problems come into her at the same time
Her relationship
Her homework
Her teacher
Don’t have her passports
The dance
Everything around her

She’s strong and brave
But she can accept too much in one time

Suen finds me after I left Cisi’s house
She’s in bad mood also
She can’t let go yet
And his uncle is suffering in cancer

I didn’t give any advice or cheer her up
Feel like crying
Can’t help them at all

Yet I told myself
I’ll try my best and be there for u when u needs me

Had a small argue with ah Soo
Don’t know I’m right or wrong
But the problems still exist
I got my points and he got his points
But how to reduce the problems is the most important thing noh?
TT

5 comments:

Vampire- Vera Veronique said...

no wonder u went back earlier that day...

JaMi3 said...

huh?
that day was monday..
u wasn't there ah..

Vampire- Vera Veronique said...

i tot is tuesday...
the blogger date got problem de=.=

JaMi3 said...

the blog date and time is not accurate de..==

TOMYAMCISI said...

Jamie Jamie u gonna be a stronger n brave girl soon! as soon as u gonna face everything by yourself when u reach AUS...a strange place for u to discover!
ur one of my BFF....so i really hope u can have ur own LAND there n meet a lot of good friends as well! i will be miss u a lot....

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla