girl's heartfelt wishes

Feel like writing something
But don’t know what to write and where to start

Had a gal talk with May the day before
Why play gal and play boy exist?
Why gal always hurts the most?
Why tears always come out from the eyes?

We grow up through our lesson
We become realistic

You are the one who destroy our dreams
You are the one who step on our hope
But thank you for making us strong

Seeing through
Be realistic
Being a bitch

But the truth is tears always come out from the heart
Fake smile and act are always there to look stronger than usual
Pretending is to cover the ugliest part of an empty heart
a broken heart

There is no happy ending
There is no fairy tails
That is the real world
Don’t give promises when you can’t make it
Don’t bluff yourself when you know what the truth is

You are not prepare to have a serious relationship
Please don’t pretend that you are
Give promises and break it easily

People around me mostly facing the same problem
Every time when they said they are ok
I already move on
But Tears come out from the heart

Sharing is the only thing that can be done I guess?
But is it really useful?
Its all depends on them

Good luck and god bless to all of you
Cheer
…………………………………………………………………………………………
Ones heart is hardly to understand I guess?
Or its just how much you pay for to know that person?

Feeling..expression..doesn’t explain anything
But sometimes it means something

Guessing might not be the correct answer
But without guessing the will always be zero answer

You use to say me
“why every time something happened also you don’t tell me?”
But did you do that when something happened to you
Or how you feel

You have been moody these 2 days
But you didn’t say anything
Its because he’s back? And your hermit crab runs away??
Or other things that bothers you??

You seem to be very tired
And starts to get sick
But you won’t sleep early
No until they come back

I tried to cheer you up
But it seems to be not working
I can’t even talk to you properly and how can I do that?

Yet you change after seeing the banner
Felt happy for you too
But I’m not the one you can share the joy with
I don’t know how you feel
Don’t know how much it means to you

Don’t think it matter much anymore
Decided to go Australia
Just wait my parents to approve and done the payment
Everything will be over when its settle

Don’t think that matters you also
Coz you already got no feeling for everything
Except “GAMBLE CREW” and your “children”

No one need someone to live so do you and me
So good luck and hope you will just be yourself and walk to international as you hope last time
Or maybe you already decide to change your dream and move on with other things
Just all the best for you and me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla