political

haiz
we are just a banch of kids that like to play basketball
why can't we just enjoy playing?
that happened 2 years ago
i was new in the team
and my coach "ah yan" taught me for 6 months only
we then have 3 coach join in
they come by themselves and said wanna teach us
coz they saw us very hardworking
and they saw how much we pay for to go for practice
we train hard and all the coach respect each others as well
but there is once
a competition in veldor
that was the final
and we were having our game with JIT SIN
we lost the game by one ball [if i'm not mistaken]
that was the first game that lead us to the campion after our hardwork
the coach of that day is uncle
coz sir has work till very late
he came late
he give opinion for uncle when he saw something wrong
but than uncle have his own way
and didn't accept the advice
but after the game
our captain "ah xuan" were being blame
all berapit said that we lost the game coz she's greedy
sir told uncle not to say that
coz ones game lost is cause by the coach by not the player
even player didn't listen to the order is still the coach's problem
coach should be responsible with players attitude and their performance
uncle left after that
and our captain come back after our advice
i was being hate by my senior after that
coz they felt that i'm very good with sir
and all my teammates hate him actually
coz of his attitude i guess?
but i'm the knid of person that doesn't care much
coz wat i want is to be happy
do wat i wanna do
and i dunno how to reject ppl
i was sir's best player [senior group] and helper
i was once the assistant coach of my high school
and now i'm facing a difficulty of choosing
my senior and a few teammates going to join the competition on june
but the problem is the are under uncle
and they ask me weather i wanna join them or not
i dunno sir got join the game or not
coz its under 21
i was thinking of joining them if sir joining
but wat my senior will think about me
and is my sir joining?
AH~~~
just wanna enjoy and have a game
but why is it so difficult
everything must choose
make a choice
life is so damn hard
TT
diana ask me to join youngster
but
if sir see me in youngster
wat'll he say again??
he hate ppl like that
and dun think about joining uncle
die faster
haiz
i think i should give him a call
conform with him
but i'm scare to join youngster
god bless me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla