move on

Felt moody
Thought it would be just a game

What is like?
And what is love?

I dun have the strong feeling with him
Like last time I use to have with my ex
And thought I was just playing around
Flirting with the guy that I don’t have feeling with

But why am I getting jealous?
Care so much on every single action that he made?
And its getting more and more serious
I even get mad at him like its necessary

But I just keep it silence
Didn’t ask more
And pretend it doesn’t matter

I felt so stupid
Like a dog waving its tail
Following its owner everywhere
Everyday

Didn’t even know he hate it or not
Rumorous spreading all over
Thought we are couple

He ignore it when people ask him
[I think who they mention is me]
And I just pretend don’t know,
After Vera told me what she heard

They didn’t get shock
Coz they know everything
But not others

Thought its just a game
For me to spend my time
Don’t want to make it serious after all the hurts from the pass


People learnt from their mistake
But I didn’t
I keep repeating the same mistake
But in different way
How stupid am I?
Haha

But its enough
I'll move on
To do what I should do
And to be who I am

Will make everything clear
Coz ones principle is important than everything
And to prevent from getting hurt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla