early morning

i used to said every morning will be a good starting
everything is over when the day ends
but i think today is not my good day

what the fuck u dunno how to drive izit?
stupid man
if u want to make me involve in 2nd accident
I will kill you

stupid ah pek wanna cut in from the 1st to the 3rd road
u know how to drive ah??
you drive faster than me
so what
also need to know how to estimate de k??
if dunno than dun drive so fast and take the road inside
need me to teach u how to drive ah??

ER!!!!!!!!
really damn wanna kill him
make me shock

the COMING SOON already make me can't sleep the whole night
the stupid ah pek still
ER!!!!!

we watch COMING SOON the day before
that is damn.....horrible
i scared Maggie during that movie also
coz i was shock and shout
sorry yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla