finish my final

wOo~
finally finish my final exam

started my sem break
it should be a good thing or a bad thing?
hmm
will see after that

cisi went back to beijing
to renew her passport
but the lady is so damn rude
make cisi felt sad

kinda miss her
didn't see her for one week de
thought will be seeing her after her trip from thai

anyway
hope cisi and kuhan will recover soon
can't wait to see her
when she's back

decide to find a job after telling my parents i wanna go Australia
but didn't discuss with them yet
dun even know i should tell them i want a job or not
scare they will be angry

but will go bed or sega to ask for an interview
during next week

or should i just spend more time with my family
and friends?
haiz
see what will happened during next week la

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla