Does it really matter?

I grasp something when May told me about her relationship

A relationship
Can be there or not also,
It doesn’t matter”

Went back home after training
Think of what she said

hmm
It actually suits me too
Right?

Going Australia on July
Miss * hugs * kiss
Will be forgotten after that I guess?

Since I’m not that important to him
Guess I won’t tell him that I’m going to Aus too

I care
And it bothers me
About what he think and how he feel

But even we get together
Its like noting will change
And it doesn’t matter if we are couple or not
Coz we won't bother at all

He finds me when he needs me
When he had his friends I’ll be waiting
I’m like a ‘xiao nv ren
And he thinks girl should be like that too
even we are together
we'll still having the same life
doing what we do now

Coz for guys
They want freedom
And for girls
They just want the guy they love to be happy and be with them

But it this really gonna work?
No idea
But usually girls with get hurt I guess?

Think * think * think * think
Still the same
Let it be
And everything will be fine

Anyway
Wish me luck
Hopefully my life in Aus will be different
In a good sense I mean
And my new life will be starting from there

**God bless me**

6 comments:

galjennemay said...

yes~
just let it be n go through it~
Life Goes On~
I mean it.^^

Maggie Wong said...

who cares for those stupid relationship?! we live our life for ourselves not for those guys..Create a better life in aus~ it will be fun i guess~ ^^ good luck~!!

Vampire- Vera Veronique said...

Yo! Jamie jamie...
u can do it...
start ur new life there n u will know lots of thing besides from that~
i...
hmmm...
or should say we will always support u^^

JaMi3 said...

ya..will start all over to have a better life..
thanks maggie..

will go through more and see wider..^^
thanks for the support vera..

galjennemay said...

yaya~
happy go lucky^^

JaMi3 said...

yahoo~~~
haha..

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla