sleep like a pig

that's how i run away from my problem
without hurting myself

no need to think so much
and sleep as long as possible to let the time pass

it doesn't hurt
that let me stop thinking
which makes me like it so much when something happened

thought i would get rid of him
didn't see him much this days
but why he's in my dream
=="

i trust my friend
but i dun trust him
he's not ur cup of tea
but u might be his cup of tea
yet it doesn't matter to me anymore

he scare lonely
and there is always a person beside him
friend or gal
that's wat i feel
so i said i trust u

i know May recently only
but its nice knowing her

found true friends from the studio
first-Cisi
she's always there when i need her
give me opinion
friendly and good that makes me believe there's still true friends

second-Vera
she's strong
try to be bad but she's good
adorable [haha]
and have her own thinking

third-Ashley
she's always steam but bring us laughter
caring
and she's a good gal too

fourth-May
she cry easily
always laught and make us laught
siao siao de
good listener

fifth-Diana
steam
always get peli from me
first tb i saw which always get hurt
caring and good gal

sixth-Maggie
strong
mature
a nice gal
but i'm not so close with her
maybe
i dunno?
juz felt that she's so higher level than i do
haha

haiz
really bo form
dunno wat to write de
juz stop here la

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla