interview

Went Sega for interview few days ago
Now waiting for the call
If we get a call
Means we get a job
And if I dun get a job from Sega
I’ll be going back to Inti to continue my studies
Which is very...
Sweat

Having a very bad mood yesterday
Why?
It might be my studies
Or even him
I don’t know

My mum ask me weather I want to go KL instate of Aus to had my pre-u
Coz my cousin from KL feels like I should go KL first
It saves a lot
I struggled very long
Damn damn bad mood

Everything is a decision
Each decision is so difficult to made
After one decision is made another come
After ones decision is made another choice came
Everything keep repeating and repeating
When will it stop?
Damn tired with my life
But I won’t give up
I can go through all the problems
That’s what I believe in myself
told my mum my decision
but she seem to be not so satisfied
dun feel good but still dun wanna give up wat i had decide

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla