LOVE is hard

love can be shown in different way
but why u have to show in this way?
it hurts
really HURTS

can't stop my tears after what u said
i know u love me the most
but can't you just say how u feel?
instate of telling in a scolding form?

i tried to be the best daughter that u will ever be proud with
but i think i had fail to do that

i cut myself with a scissors
its not shape
but i can't find any blade
i give up by typing out how i feel
with tears that blog my side

thought there is noting
but
OWCH~
there is a cut
=="

felt better after talking to my mum
but my dad want me to continue my 5th sem
instate of wondering around for 2 or 3 months

i told my mum to let me go find for a job one day
if i can't find a job on that day
i'll go back INTI for my sem5
and go australia when its time

she told me that my dad want me to go back is coz he scare i will change my mind again if i go for work
i told my mum i won't
if i will i de done that few years ago
its not so easy to have a job
[but for me its kinda fun actually althought its tired]

hopefully my mum will understand
and let me work during that time

i dunno why?
i get my pocket money and i had enough to spend
but i juz wanna earn some money
for wat?
saving i guess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla